Reasons to Choose Us
The Holt Orthodontics Difference
- Our practice has conducted two case studies showing shorter treatment times.
- Dr. Holt is currently participating in two different clinical trials using cutting-edge Invisalign research.
- Dr. Holt teaches orthodontic classes all across the country.
- Three of our Registered Dental Assistants teach other dental offices advanced Invisalign procedures.
When you’re our patient, you’re our top priority! Dr. Mark Holt, Dr. Tyler, Dr. Jina Annello, and our orthodontic team are by your side at every step of your smile journey. We deliver comfortable, effective, and efficient care that will transform your smile and your life, and always focus on you as an individual.
Ours is a practice that understands that your clinical and personal needs are unique to you. That’s why our doctors will create a custom care plan that’s right for your situation. Before starting treatment, we’ll review your treatment options, explain how each works, and encourage you to be part of the decision-making process. This is your smile, after all!
Our Office Environment
The moment you step foot in our office, you have the home field advantage! From our basketball court entryway to our football field treatment room, the emphasis is always on fun. We feature an amazing collection of sports memorabilia from your favorite teams. We also have coffee, cookies, iPad stations, a kids’ game corner, cable TV, and free Wi-Fi, all for your enjoyment.
Of course, we are also a high-tech office that uses the latest, state-of-the-art technology and treatments to create amazing smiles. We are one of only a few offices that offer the Invisalign iTero intraoral scanner for taking impressions. You receive an incredible orthodontic experience and have fun at the same time.
Our Commitment to Your Care
As a team, we promise always to:
- Offer the shortest possible treatment time
- Provide care in a comfortable, respectful manner
- Offer ethical treatment recommendations that are right for your needs
- Educate you about your specific orthodontic and dental situation, so you can be an advocate for your oral health now and in the future
- Keep you updated on the progress we’re making on your new smile
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation
Before starting orthodontic treatment, it’s important that you understand the options available to create your new smile, including braces and Invisalign. It’s equally as important to select a practice where you trust the doctors and team, and you have access to the best treatment.
We invite you to call and schedule a complimentary consultation at our Sacramento, Roseville, or Folsom, CA orthodontic offices. You’ll meet our doctors and team, receive a free exam and initial X-rays, and we’ll explain the options available to straighten your teeth.
Dr. Holt, Dr. Tyler, Dr. Annello, and everyone here look forward to meeting you. We can’t wait to get started on your winning new smile. Please call today!